Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28 2010(9:44pm)

A friends Original character.
Today was a good day. I can't really complain about it. It was pretty neutral. I got into a small fight with my mom. Some times she just understand I just don't want to be talked to...but she incests on pressing the mater. Which only ends in anger. And then she will stop talking to me which is what i wanted in the first place! Some times she gets mad at me when i don't argue back at her, or it seems that way to me.
Today I read a manga called "Shin Devilman." Its another version of the manga Devilman.

"genre of this manga is mainly a historical fiction. In this manga, Akira and Ryo, for some mysterious reason, travel to different epochs and places from the human history in order to stop demons from causing hate between humans and thus make humanity destroy itself. In the first chapter they met a young Adolf Hitler, in the second the French heroine Joan of Arc, in the third the goddess Nike, in the fourth Marie Antoinette and in the last chapter the Cheyenne and Custer." -Wiki
This manga is so horrible I love it so much. It is....it is....just so crappy and also has a very awkward ending as did Devilman. But then again, really the whole manga is awkward.
I have also decided that for the Cherry Blossom Festival a weekend from now I'll cosplay akira fudo! He's clothes should be really easy to buy at the store, and my hair shouldn't be that hard to style, it dose need a bit of a trim.
I'm excited for summer, but I really don't want to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment