Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March 25 2010 (12:00am)

Its 12:00am ...I should really be asleep but I'm not tired. I have court today for not being at school. I really wish my mom would stop crying. I know that sounds heartless... but I really don't wanna deal with anyone elses problems but my own. It hurts me to see her cry. Why is she crying? My aunt her sister has type 4 cancer and is in the hospital being treated atm. The only reason I'm not flipping out over this is because my grandma,who if I may add, worries more then any other person I know! But shes managed to keep a cool head. I don't want my mom to cry...or I don't want to see her cry at least. It hurts me and I don't want any more problems then I already have. So yeah, court tomarrow. I was worried about it at first...but i figured after its over...I'll still be alive and have to finish the rest of my adventure in life.
I'm not angry or sad...just annoyed? My back really hurts right now. Some times its my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment